Teriyaki Beef Bites
- Soak sirloin steak in cider vinegar for several hours (this helps make it tender)
- Rinse the steak off, trim off fat, cut it into strips or bite size pieces
- Marinate in teriyaki sauce (I used a store-bought thick teriyaki marinade, but next time I think I will try making my own teriyaki sauce) for several hours - I marinated overnight.
- Spread beef bites over a cookie sheet lined with foil and broil on high for a few minutes, then turn the bites and broil a few minutes more. When I say only a few minutes - really, they burn fast when you broil them.
- Remove from oven and toss in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks.
We didn't take a picture, sorry. but I took the idea from a recipe on AllRecipes.