Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teriyaki Beef Bites

Brent gave me posting rights to this blog he created, so I figured I would start posting. Something yummy we tried the other night that was a great success:

Teriyaki Beef Bites


  • Soak sirloin steak in cider vinegar for several hours (this helps make it tender)

  • Rinse the steak off, trim off fat, cut it into strips or bite size pieces

  • Marinate in teriyaki sauce (I used a store-bought thick teriyaki marinade, but next time I think I will try making my own teriyaki sauce) for several hours - I marinated overnight.

  • Spread beef bites over a cookie sheet lined with foil and broil on high for a few minutes, then turn the bites and broil a few minutes more. When I say only a few minutes - really, they burn fast when you broil them.

  • Remove from oven and toss in a bowl with salt and pepper.

  • Serve with toothpicks.

We didn't take a picture, sorry. but I took the idea from a recipe on AllRecipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment